Jun 12th, 2009
By Mike Minium
We’d like to keep the new gym looking as new and spacious as possible. Believe it or not, it’s already starting to feel crowded on some nights and weekends! The more things change, the more they stay the same, I guess.
In order to make everyone’s training experience a pleasant one, please observe the following housekeeping rules:
1. Always re-rack all of your weights and return your barbell to either a rack or the barbell stand. This also applies to dumbbells.
2. Return rowers to the wall in the upright position.
3. Return medicine balls to their appropriate spot on the wall.
4. Use the cubby holes to store any of your gear.
5. Return wrist wraps, jump ropes, kettlebells, etc. to their appropriate place.
6. Especially in large classes, take advantage of our lounge for post-workout conversation, banter, and unwinding. That lounge is for all of you and we want you to make the most of it (we might even throw a TV in there if you use the place enough)! This will help clear up space for those coming into the next group class.
Tomorrow’s WOD (6/12/09)
Five Rounds for Max Reps:
Bench Press at 1.1 x Bodyweight
Pull-Ups at 0.25 x Bodyweight
Rest as needed between bench press/pull-up supersets.
Pull-ups are strict, chin-over-bar weighted pull-ups (no kipping). Read More