Apr 5th, 2008
Author: Mike Minium
We need to get a headcount for everyone who will be coming to our throwdown-inspired dinner that is happening on Sunday, April 13 at 4pm.
Fellow CFOer and cook Lance V has graciously offered up his services, and we’ve posted the menu below.
* Delta asparagus, piquillo pepper artichoke vinaigrette, basil salad
* Classic caesar
* Tortilla espanola, romesco sauce
* California artisan cheeses, seeded crisps, baguette, fruit
* Seared ahi tuna, salsa verde, olives
* Niman Ranch pork chili rojo, fried and steamed corn tortillas, guacamole
All CFOers, plus friends and family, are welcome to join us. We only ask that you bring a dessert or wine to share.
We’ll also be awarding Daniel and Tamara for their first-place finishes in the CFO throwdown (don’t worry if you don’t know what this is).
If you plan on attending, say so in comments or email us at email@example.com. Also, if you plan on bringing any guests, let us know so we can get an accurate headcount.
And also post a big thank you to Lance for putting this whole thing on!